Top tips to get your fundraising off the start line
- Share, share, share! People are busy and will need reminding of your challenge. Our friends over at JustGiving see most donations come through between 9-11am and 5-9pm, so try to share your page then.
- Connect Strava to your JustGiving page - people raise up to 57% more when they do! You'll show your friends and family how committed you are to your challenge.
- Tell your story – whether it’s a personal challenge, you have a connection to GOSH, or a combination of the two, update your fundraising page story to tell people why you’re taking part. A personalised page can increase donations by up to 36% - what are you waiting for?!
- Team up – create a team and invite friends and family to join you. This could be in person* or virtually. Either way you can motivate each other when the going gets tough.
- Snap those selfies – we want to see you in action and so do your family and friends! Don’t forget to share your pictures using #RunningOffChristmas and tag us! We’re @GOSHCharity on Twitter, @greatormondst on Instagram.
- Earn badges and show them off – you’ll automatically get your badges as you hit those big milestones on your Running off Christmas journey. The perfect time to shout about your successes.
- Make the most of the festive cheer – if you’re the designated driver or having people around for dinner*, ask them to make a small donation to say thank you.
*Please ensure any activity is in line with any current Coronavirus restrictions in your area.